DLL FILE REPAIR. ONLINE TRUCK REPAIR MANUAL.
Dll File Repair
- Dynamic-link library (also written without the hyphen), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems.
- Dynamic link library file, an executable file with the file extension .dll invoked from a running program.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
Do I really have to be scared?
I'm wondering how any exe could help me in order to get rid of malware. The first thing I wondered when I was watching the security check (which wasn't done on purpose) was "Where does it find all this dll-Files it is scanning?". Propably it counts Wine and Mono as Mal- and Adware. ;-) And btw. how am I supposed to execute this .exe-File? With Wine or Mono?
linkjacking + fake malware scan
Just saw this tonight, some site's web address got hijacked and linked to this fake malware scanning site. It even has animations to make it look like it's scanning something, the funny part is I am on a Mac and it showed me it's scanning a bunch of .dll files.