I'm professor at ECT UFRN, Natal (Brazil) and CNPq Researcher (Bolsista de Produtividade em Pesquisa do CNPq - Nível 2, Ciências da Computação 2016-2019).
My research interests are logic, concurrent constraint programming and process calculi.
I'm also member of the AVISPA research group.
email: carlos.olarte at gmail.com
- EPIC: EPistemic Interactive Concurrency. STIC-AmSud Project. In collaboration with INRIA and Universidad Javeriana Cali. 2017.
- CBPq Bolsa de Produtividade (2016-2019): Modalidades em Concorrência: Fundamentos e aplicações em Bio-informática e Computação Orientada a Serviços
- MUSICAL: Music and spatial interaction with constraints, algebra and logic: foundations and applications.
- CNPq Universal 2014: Sistemas interativos e programação concorrente por restrições: fundamentação e aplicações em multimedia.
- Dynamic Logic: new trends and applications DaLi17.
- Escola de Informática Teórica e Métodos Formais ETFM'16.
- Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation, LOPSTR 2015.
- CSP track of SAC 2015
- A unified view of modal and substructural logics (with Elaine Pimentel and Björn Lellmann) (PDF). The implementation of the system can be found here.
Recently Accepted Papers
- Symbolic semantics for multiparty interactions in the link-calculus (with Linda Brodo). To appear in SOFSEM'16. The implementation of the symbolic semantics is available here. The technical report is here.
- Slicing Concurrent Constraint Programs (with Moreno Falaschi, Maurizio Gabbrielli and Catuscia Palamidessi). Accepted in LOPSTR'16 (arXiv version). The implementation of the slicer in Maude can be found here.
- Hybrid and Subexponential Linear Logics (with Joëlle Despeyroux and Elaine Pimentel). In LSFA'16. (arXiv version of the technical report)
- From cut-free calculi to automated deduction: the case of bounded contraction (with Agata Ciabattoni, Björn Lellmann and Elaine Pimentel). In LSFA'16. (Technical Report Version). The provers proposed in this paper are available here.
- On concurrent behaviors and focusing in linear logic (with Elaine Pimentel). To appear in Theoretical Computer Science. (Technical Report version).
- A proof theoretic view of spatial and temporal dependencies in biochemical systems. Theoretical Computer Science. (Technical Report).
- Session Types for Communicating Systems in Event-B. In SAC'16.