WELCOME to 2016 IKWF season
Here is what you need to know about sign up this year.
- Thursday October 20th, 6 - 8 pm in the Cross Church main lobby.
- First time wrestlers must have a birth certificate to sign up, if you bring an original we can make a copy and give you the original back while you are signing papers.
- The cost to register is $50
- Some wrestlers did not turn in their singlets last year (I have a list) at sign up I will be asking if you still have it, if it fits and if you plan to use it or trade it for a new size.
- Anyone not coming to sign up this year that has a singlet from last year can expect a call in a week or two. So if you have one, but don't plan to wrestle this year please drop your singlet, head gear, and old shoes (if you would like) at sign up
- we have some shoes available for free, on a first come basis.
- We will have a parent meeting probably the first week of November.
- We will have a meeting for people wanting to help with the tournament probably the middle of November
- To speed up registration you can go to http://ikwf.org/forms/application-competitor-card-2017-IKWF.pdf and print the form and fill it out before coming to sign up.
- Practice this year will be as follows:
- Monday - 8 and Under
- Tuesday - 9 and Over
- Thursday - 3 years of experiance, or by approved request.
- Monday and tuesday are pretty flexible but will be geared to the target audiance. Thursday will be fast paced and more physically challenging so please ask if you are not sure if your wrestler should participate on Thursday.
- Practice will most likely begin on10/7/16 but we will update that situation as the date approaches.
- We will have an online clothing order this year. Link will be provided soon.
Please let us know if you have any questions.