Flowers for girls. You flowers
Flowers For Girls
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A female child
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
Beautiful girl downtown for the worldcantwait.org rally. I really am loving the performance from my new lens, the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G VR Micro.
01341-Flowers for My Girl-1-HDR
I baught some flowers for my girlfriend, and took some photos before I gave them to her so we could all enjoy them