Windows Vertical Blinds. Shade Loving Flower. Custom Vinyl Blinds
Windows Vertical Blinds
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Strips of fabric [louvres] suspended vertically from a headrail. Immensely practical blind which comes into it's own on larger sizes
- UpWindow treatment featuring vertical vanes that can be swiveled open and closed or opened in either a split or one-way stack.
- (window) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- (window) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- A computer operating system with a graphical user interface
- (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
Boeing 787 Window
These new big windows (48cm tall) will allow passengers to see more of the sky and the ground during the flight. There is no plastic screen anymore. Passenger can darken the window using buttons on the seat or in the entertainment system. The electric current which is conducted into the glass makes it go dark. This demo piece was very slow. It took more than a minute to make it dark or see-through. The real one will be faster.
Vertical Blinds + Wand, Soft Focus
Yes, well, I truly don't like vertical blinds. But sunlight & soft focus do help cover a multitude of design sins!