Shutter Tester. Drapery Material. Awnings Canada.
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- a hinged blind for a window
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- Close (a business)
- A person who tests something, esp. a new product
- a flat canopy (especially one over a four-poster bed)
- The Tester is a serialized reality program created by Sony Computer Entertainment and produced by 51 Minds. PR Newswire. February 1, 2010. Notable as the first original live-action series distributed on a video game console USA Today. March 5, 2010.
- A device that tests the functioning of something
- examiner: someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- A person who tests another's proficiency
Canon CKS-1995 Shutter Tester (03)
Canon CKS-1995 Shutter Tester. A view on the Frontpanel of the Main Unit. One of the Lamp/Sensor Units is allready connected. The tumbleswitch to the right is the Power On/Off switch. The black pushbutton to its right is the Reset button. In the middle a Selector Knob for the speed range. 1KC is from 0 ~ 999 mSec. 10KC from 0.0 ~ 99.9 mSec. 100KC from 0.00 ~ 9,99 mSec. So this range is ideally suited for shutters in the speed from 1/2000 sec till 1/2 second. To the left a Selector Knob which probably determines which speed function of the shutter you want to test. Wished i could read that Japanese text ! The meter to the top left is coupled to the lightvalue coming from (one of the ?) the photosensor(s) in the Lamp/Sensor Unit. The big Display shows 3 rows of good old Nixie Tubes.
Canon CKS-1995 Shutter Tester (01)
Canon CKS-1995 Shutter Tester. After dwelling for almost 2 years in my garage this May holiday was a perfect opportunity to test this beast out. Only problem is that i don't have a manual and most texts at the controls are written in Japanese. There is the Main Unit (in the middle) and 2 Lamp/Sensor units. Although used in Canon repair shops the Main Unit has also another Manufactor/Type designation : Fuji Keiki PAI6-B. The lay-out of the Lamp/Sensor units restricts the use to 35mm filmcameras and even more specific to the SLR category.