Patio Shade Material. Unique Curtains Drapes. Mens Shade Hats
Patio Shade Material
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- Concerned with physical needs or desires
- Denoting or consisting of physical objects rather than the mind or spirit
- Concerned with the matter of reasoning, not its form
- concerned with worldly rather than spiritual interests; "material possessions"; "material wealth"; "material comforts"
- derived from or composed of matter; "the material universe"
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- Screen from direct light
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
patio shade material - Crafty Secrets
Crafty Secrets Small Art Stamp, Material Girl, Clear
SS15 "Material Girl" is a 3 by 4-Inch small Clear Art Stamp set with 11 separate stamps. The vintage dress form is 2-3/4-Inch H, and the old sewing machine is 2-Inch W. Also includes scissors, a needle, button, a thread card, 3 decorative flourish designs and words; 'Little Sewing Co., and 'Material Girl'. You can make little embroidery floss cards by stamping the thread card (1-3/4-Inch H) a few times on cardstock, cut out and wrap them in different colors of floss. Try black or silver embossing powders, or cut out the dress form and stitch on a little piece of lace for a 3D skirt. Clear Art Stamps inspire creativity with detailed vintage designs and images crafted in the USA from high quality photopolymer.
backyard 6.3.11 4
That's our Japanese red maple that will go out front to be a feature and to shade the front windows (someday). The plant by the back fence is a compass plant (from Diane). To the left you can see where one of the trees was taken out. That spot where the stump was ground down is pretty much the spot where we're going to build our shed. We have some of the materials and the plans, we still need to get the foundation stuff and the wood.
Green in every corner
Painted, replaced and renewed. The new landscape design for the patio takes less work and water while giving more (fruit & veg) than last year. View into the east corner of the patio. Much of the plant material is new this year and water conserving. Vines along a fence separate the patio from the lawn and picnic area which is shaded by an avocado tree and liquidambars.