MODERN DRAPERY ROD - SUNNCAMP VISION XL PORCH AWNING - CORDLESS FAUX WOOD BLINDS
Modern Drapery Rod
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- a contemporary person
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
modern drapery rod - Umbra Concerto
Umbra Concerto 50-Inch-by-84-Inch Taffeta Drapery Panel with Grommet Top, Cranberry
Design: Michelle Ivankovic, the Umbra Concerto drapery features two-toned broad stripes. This opaque taffeta panel features style and utility – an elegant and striking woven stripe shimmer; polyester lining, so you’ll block out even more light when you draw your draperys; a grommet top that’s not only contemporary and attractive but also allows you to easily open and draw the draperys; folded hem; material that is stitched around the grommets so, with added reinforcement, your drapery will not pull or tear; outstanding value. With Umbra’s Concerto drapery quality, function and affordability come together! Cranberry. 50" x 84”. Umbra is the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Here is a detail of the silk and linen together. the colours were selected to be very close to one another so they would blend together nicely. you can see the texture of both cloths are very different. this has the effect of giving the linen a more luxe quality while at the same time giving a far more relaxed feel to the silk.
Drapery fashioned as garments. these were a ridiculous amount of work and represent some of our finest work