Fabrics draperies - Roll down sun shades.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- (drapery) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- (drapery) cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- A curtain (sometimes known as a drape, mainly in the United States) is a piece of cloth intended to block or obscure light, or drafts, or water in the case of a shower curtain. Curtains hung over a doorway are known as portieres.
- (fabric) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- The body of a car or aircraft
- (fabric) framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
Thrifty Fabric Score
Found these 4 one yard pieces of drapery fabric at the Goodwill for 99 cents each today.
BB Bargoons Fabric shop
BB Bargoons is a fabric/drapery store with a couple locations in Toronto, ON.