Custom Plantation Shutter. How To Use Drapery Tape. Drum Light Shade.
Custom Plantation Shutter
- (Plantation shutters) A window shutter is a solid and stable window covering usually consisting of a frame of vertical stiles and horizontal rails (top, center and bottom).
- (Plantation shutters) A hinged cover or screen for a window or door, usually fitted with louvres
- the name coined by Australian Timber Shutters in the 80s for their Australian style shutter with wide adjustable blades. Now a mostly generic term for timber shutters.
- A thing that one does habitually
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- accepted or habitual practice
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- a specific practice of long standing
Amhurst Custom Wood Shutters
Do those shutters look extra wide to you! Many times you will find that most shutters will not allow you to do a 1 panel on a window over 36". This one will! Have the look of 1 panel all the way up to 48". Awesome! Also you will find in this picture a 4 1/2" Louvers and Divider Rails at 70%, also notice the Missing Tilt Rod!
Norman Custom Wood Shutters
This Great Room Shows a CustomArch Top Panels and 3 1/2" Louvers. Also notice becuase the client has window grids in their windows. What we did to help keep things simple is take the Tilt Wand off the front and moved it to the rear.