Cooking language : Dora cooking with dad : Cooking recipes video
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols; "he taught foreign languages"; "the language introduced is standard throughout the text"; "the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the language in which it is written"
- speech: (language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh language"; "he recorded the spoken language of the streets"
- lyric: the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- Any nonverbal method of expression or communication
- The method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way
- The system of communication used by a particular community or country
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
Cooking lessons Quito school
Students doing the cooking class in our Quito school, we realize this activity every week in our both schools in Quito and Manta.
"I would like to sing in all languages, to dance in all languages, and to cook in all languages." Miss Matilda Talbot
Similar posts: pasta cooking tipsfree online cooking coursevegetarian indian cookingmetropolitan cooking and entertaining show 2011corporate cooking eventcooking hobbiescooking schools seattlecooking classes scotlandold time cooking recipes