Plastic bamboo shades : 2 inch drapery rod.
Plastic Bamboo Shades
- Also known as Woven Shades or woven woods, these blinds are made of bamboo, jutes or reeds. These window coverings usually can be lined as an option to provide greater privacy.
- UpSee woven wood shades.
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
Autumn Harvest Organic Cotton Hemp and Bamboo Long and Chunky Scarf
This is the most silky soft scarf I have ever touched with perfect drape and lustrous shine. It glows with the rich shades of Autumn and has all the warmth to carry you though winter and spring. Over 6 feet long plus another foot of tassel on each side, wrap this baby around yourself!! Both of the yarns used in this piece were spun by Etsy Spinster folktale.etsy.com The green leafy yarn is fluffy organic cotton, smooth bamboo, hemp, ecospun (a fiber made from recycled plastic bottles), sparkle, and an organic cotton/tencel (a lustrous fiber made from wood pulp). There are 7 surprise hand-embroidered leaves made from ecospun felt and cotton thread. The second yarn is made from organic cotton and bamboo dyed in shades of orange, caramel and coppery sparkle. Both organic cotton and bamboo are antibacterial, deodorize odors, and are breathable as well as earth-friendly and Vegan. This is a truly enchanting scarf. ***Please be aware that the price of this piece reflects both the quality of the fiber in the yarn and the work of the artist. Your scarf will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (3-5 day) and will include insurance.
Puja Pandal - Built with Plastic Bottle. All the Structure , Light shades and Statues are built with plastic bottle. Puja Pandal. A temporary structure for worship of different Gods & Goddess. In West Bengal, Pandals are built with different materials eg. Bamboo, clothe, plastic, clay, wood, cardboard, glass, leafs, mats ,steel, iron and any conceivable regularly used items. The biggest and the best are built mainly at the time of Durga Puja - the biggest occasion in this part of India. However in specific cities , specific gods and goddess are worshiped also in different time. There also this type of pandals are built. These structures remain for four to five days during the worship . After that they are demolished. Each can cost from Thousands to Lakhs of Rupees.