Patio Shade Screens : The Drapery Northampton
Patio Shade Screens
- (Shade Screen) A screen affixed to the exterior of a window or other glazed opening, designed to reduce the solar radiation reaching the glazing.
- (Shade screen) A specially fabricated screen of sheet material with small narrow louvers formed in place to intercept solar radiation striking a window; the louvers are so small that only extremely small insects can pass through. Also called sun screen.
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
patio shade screens - Coolaroo Designer
Coolaroo Designer Window Sun Shade 10 Feet Wide by 6 Feet High, Sandalwood
The Designer Series Sun Shades are woven of a thin elegant fabric that is fashionable for any home’s exterior or interior. The light filtering weave reduces glare without darkening a room’s interior and also protects your furnishings from the sun’s harmful rays. The Designer shades fabric significantly blocks the suns heat, allows air flow, which allows your home or business to stay cooler, reducing energy costs. This special fabric is resistant to fading, mold and mildew and is easy to keep clean. The smooth action roller clutch mechanism is designed to provide a smooth even roll even when exposed to extreme weather conditions and the stainless steel tie downs are a stylish finish to secure the blind in the down position.
Owner's old driveway--broken into big chunks--finds new use as "stone" in a dry-stack retaining wall. Wispy and "willowy" evergreen bamboo screens the neighbor's back yard. Out of sight behind the wall, in front of the bamboo, is a 1,700 gallon fish pond and reflecting pool. The slope has been newly planted with a low, evergreen groundcover. The high canopy of trees provides light, dappled shade. The owners opted to keep the old steps of granite blocks.
Yews to screen the fenceline.
These are a welcome score. We need to screen off the low fence for ours and the neighbor's privacy. When we walk out on our deck, we can see right into their brick patio and they can see us on the deck. The few times we have entertained at the same time in our back yards, it's been distracting.