LIGHT SHADE OF RED : SUN SHADE SYSTEMS
Light Shade Of Red
- Light + Shade is a two-disc album by English musician Mike Oldfield. It is the first album to be released by Oldfield following his signing with Mercury Records. The album was released on 26 September 2005 (See 2005 in music).
- Plants growing best in light shade prefer less than three hours a day of direct sun, typically they prefer direct sun only during the cooler parts of the day.
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
shades of red
My site falls into deep shade in late afternoon. It's a bit harder to get a shot with a long lens and hold the shake. As with the previous post the camera is set to 1600 iso in shutter priority (250th of a second ). Light from the setting sun produces spots and shafts but, the subjects may not be where you would like them to be. Software is used to ruduce the grain or noise produced at this higher speed setting. Although it can be more work, I think that it can lend to some interesting results.
A lighter shade of Red
This is for all those who prefer a lighter shade of red...ah ha, you know who you are! :) *Photoshop CS5 contrast adjust only~no color change *CEP darken/lighten *no Define this time :) *Your opinion is a big help - I love to hear from all of you! Thanks a lot for stopping by and for leaving comments and faves, much appreciated:))