WOOD BLINDS FOR WINDOWS - OUTDOOR DECK BLINDS.
Wood Blinds For Windows
- We offer Basswood Blinds in 2” or 2 ?” slats that run horizontally. Real Wood Blinds can be painted or stained. Sometimes referred to as Plantation Blinds.
- UpAvailable with 2" or 1" slats wood blinds are the perfect alternative to shutters. Made from basswood or ramin wood they are among the most beautiful and enduring window treatments available today. They are also very good natural insulators.
- Made from various types of wood, these are popular horizontal blinds.
- A computer operating system with a graphical user interface
- (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
- (window) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- (window) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
wood blinds for windows - Bali Natural
Bali Natural Bamboo Roman Shade - Free Shipping, 35x74
Our beautiful Roman-style Bamboo shades can only be described as the sensible choice. Noted for their rich textures and beautiful colors they also help protect your home against penetrating heat and Winter air. Note: For inside mount, please order a shade that is smaller than the width of your window so that it fits inside your window or does not rub against the sides. It should be at least 1/4 of an inch smaller to ensure a proper fit. Not for outdoor use, it will mold in high humidity environment. Each shade comes with a Retro-fit kit recommended by the CPSC. This kit enables the removal of operating cords. For more information on Roman Shade safety go to windowcoverings.org.
In terms of color, most wood blinds can be put in one of two categories, whites or stains. White window blinds are not just pure white, they can range from super bright white to more subdued almond or ivory hues. When it comes to stains, your color options truly blossom. You can choose the more traditional look for your blinds, with stains like the cherry, mahogany, and ash, or you can pick something a little different, with the distressed and weathered looking wood slats.
Wood blinds in my sister's living room. Thought this one was neat with the sunset coming through the cracks. I was at my sister's house yesterday evening and her camera has auto bracketing. I took some photos and brought them home with me last night and put them together. I really like the auto bracketing feature because you don't have to manually change the exposure for each shot you take. Very nice.