White pleated shade : Wrought iron canopies
White Pleated Shade
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- This window treatment style is a fabric (or sometimes paper) window covering that has an accordion design It is raised and lowered like a blind.
- (Pleated shades) A Pleateds or Pleated Blinds are pleated fabric shades that pull up to sit flat at the top of a window to hide from sight (thus "blinding" the viewer) or to reduce sunlight, and therefore heat, when desired.
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
Wednesday outfit. It's Wednesday today, isn't it?
This outfit was inspired by my mom's and aunt's school photographs. The Soviet style is a specific style. People lived in the world closed to the outer space and couldn't afford to buy lots of clothes in most cases but still wanted to look fashionable. Soviet style and pioneer uniform are in fact what people call "old school" or "vintage" here. P.S. I'm not fond of making photos in my room 'cause I don't have a large wardrobe there and a lot of clothes of mine lie right on the floor. Besides, I don't have shelves so all the magazines were put on the floor, as well. I've put some things away to clear up the view a little)) Shades - TopShop Bead necklace - Naf Naf Rick-red turtleneck sweater - second hand Red shoulder tote - thrifted, Off Pleated skirt - thrifted White skirt weared as petticoat - Camaieu Red leggings - Gostinnyi Dvor Brown anckle boots - thrifted, Off
Everyone meet Delilah. She just loves to show off her curves! Let this beauty tempt you in your home where she can be the social butterfly. Delilah is part of my corset collection of lampshades. She is made from the highest silk/ rayon blend deep red velvet, pure white silk chiffon that is pleated along the base to resemble panteloons with a little white lace (hard to see) on each side, one of the most wonderful antique hand made victorian laces I have come across thus far in cameo area and along upper "waist" area, not to mention the antique French silk fringe, boullion trim along with soft eyelash trim and a cute antique brass button on each side to top it off. Delilah is fully lined with white coupe de ville. Price is for lampshade only. ; ) Dimensions are 15 1/2" by 21" including fringe.