Canopy installation. Vinyl window mini blinds. Torchiere lamp glass shade.
- A thing installed, in particular
- A large piece of equipment installed for use
- the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- initiation: a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- The action or process of installing someone or something, or of being installed
- facility: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
canopy installation - Slim Four
Slim Four Lamp Installation Canopy in Silver Lacquered Finish
8992-60 Installation canopy only. Slim pendants sold separately. For hanging multiple Slim Large Pendants or Slim Mini Pendants, the Slim Four Lamp Installation Canopy is perfect. The silver lacquered finish will add comtemporary style to any room. Learn more about The Slim Four Lamp Installation Canopy below: FEATURES | SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES: -Installation canopy. -Slim collection. -Holds four pendants (sold separately). -Overall dimensions: 75'' H x 11.75'' W x 4.75'' D. Back to top Back to top About Vibia Designs Vibia was founded in 1987 in Barcelona, Spain. Vibia merged with Grupo T in 1999 and began a new strategy: the new Grupo T company has two trademarks: Vibia (lighting) and Tramo (office furniture systems and chairs). Vibia products are innovative, different and made with high quality materials focused on handcrafted finishes and details. Our sleek and modern designs blend perfectly with today s interior design direction. Vibia s catalog is constantly evolving to respond to the needs of modern interior design while keeping its individuality.
Intriguing Canopy Installed At State University
A new digitally fabricated installation by Jonathan Henry Arseni Zaitev from Anonymous Studio called “Alexandria”, is to be situated in the Architecture Gallery of the Southern Polytechnic State University. It is to open at the State University's biannual exhibition of young professional work as a part of the “Summer Salon 2010”. Alexandria hovers above the floor and drapes across the gallery, transforming a canopy into an intriguing installation. “The symbolic disillusionment with the political datum of the ground relinquishes the installation from prescriptive idealizations. Alexandria’s canopy will not be tainted by agendas but will be appropriated but those who are most likely to contribute to it,” explained the studio. View more here on Arch Daily © Anonymous Studio
Protective canopy, Mnajdra Temple
Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples were exposed to the elements in 1839 after being buried for thousands of years. The soft Globigerina limestone that they are built from is very sensitive to sun, weather and water, and deteriorated rapidly. In 2000, the Scientific Committee for the Conservation of the Megalithic Temples was created. It recommended to installation of shelters over these two temple sites, to protect them from sun and rain. They will last for 25-30 years, after which we will apparently have developed new methods for preserving the sites. Walking down from the interpretive centre, you feel like you're on your way to the circus.