Relic automatic watch : Womens black dial watch : Watch dexter season 3 episode 8.
Relic Automatic Watch
- A watch whose mainspring is wound by the movements or accelerations of the wearer's arm. On the basis of the principle of terrestrial attraction, a rotor turns and transmits its energy to the spring by means of an appropriate mechanism.
- An automatic or self-winding watch is a mechanical watch, whose mainspring is wound automatically by the natural motion of the wearer's arm, providing energy to run the watch, to make it unnecessary to manually wind the watch. Most mechanical watches sold today are self-winding.
- (Automatic Watches) These watches are self winding mechanical watches. They have a rotor that includes a weight, which swings backwards and forwards with every movement of the wrist and winds the mainspring.
- An object surviving from an earlier time, esp. one of historical or sentimental interest
- An object, custom, or belief that has survived from an earlier time but is now outmoded
- an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- A relic is an object or a personal item of religious significance, carefully preserved with an air of veneration as a tangible memorial. Relics are an important aspect of some forms of Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Shamanism, and many other religions.
- A part of a deceased holy person's body or belongings kept as an object of reverence
- keepsake: something of sentimental value
Seiko automatic watch 1318 edited-1
Seiko automatic watch in the company of a Contax IIa rangefinder camera, fitted with a wartime Zeiss f1.5 Sonnar lens. One is contemporary and Japanese, one is German and 60 years old sporting a 70 year old lens. Both are finely engineered mechanical objects that eschew all electronics, relying on complex gears and escapements to work accurately. They both run like clockwork ... These attempts at product shots were taken as an exercise in a technical field of photography. They were all taken near a north-facing window, using only natural light. The taking camera was a Samsung GX20, with a Pentax 50mm f1.4 lens. The close-up shots used a reversing ring to mount a 100mm Nikon lens on the front of the Pentax lens as a high-strength close-up supplementary lens. All shots were manually focussed, with the camera mounted on a tripod.
WERK automatic watch
Model: WERK001 Movement: Automatic, Swiss made Caliber: ETA 2824-2 Case: Stainless steel Diameter: 40mm (about 43mm including crown) Thickness: 12mm Lug Width: 20/28mm Crystal: Saphire flat/spherical Crown: Screw-down, winding
Related topics: watch thermometer barometercustom watch facescitizen stilleto watchsports watches runningpulsar watch npsa01best quartz watchdigital analog mens watch