Canadiens hockey logo : Tour ice hockey skates : Queens university womens hockey.
Canadiens Hockey Logo
- French Canadian (also Canadien in Canadian English or in French, or Canadien francais in French) generally refers to French colonists who arrived in New France (Canada) in the 17th and 18th centuries. Today, French Canadians constitute the main French-speaking population of Canada.
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
- a company emblem or device
- A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc
- (logos) Son: the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark).
Imponerande ljusshow fore Canadiens hemmamatch - Taken at 1:25 AM on December 11, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu
Canadiens vs RedWings
Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Redwings, Bell Centre, December 4 2007.