- a native or inhabitant of Canada
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the
Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in
- of or relating to Canada or its people
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur;
languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay
Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- Malaysia (pronounced or) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast
Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a
total landmass of .CIA.
World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- Pizza is the third EP by Horse the Band, released September 5, 2006 through
Koch Records. The EP was recorded in place of Horse the Band not finishing their
time on The Stampeading Machines Tour.
- A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked
with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or
- Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of
e.g. tomato sauce and cheese
- Pizza , in the US often called pizza pie, is an oven-baked, flat,
disc-shaped bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese (usually
mozzarella) and various toppings depending on the culture. Since the original
pizza, several other types of pizzas have evolved.
These guys were on my plane flight from Calgary
to Toronto while I was on my way to Paris. If you're not Canadian you won't
recognize these people. They are Sass Jordan, Ben Mulroney, Zach Werner, and
near Sass with back turned is Jake Gold. Zach sat in front of my on the plane,
and was looking like he had a serious hangover. He was sitting beside the wife
of the CEO of Pengrowth (sponsor of the Saddledome) and she was just back from a
trip to Switzerland where she enjoyed some skiing. She proceeded to get
completely drunk, and Zach played a practical joke on her by calling her sister
on a cellphone a proceeded to tell her how drunk she was.
Fun. Now I have
some jetlag to deal with and will be in Paris for a couple of weeks. I will try
and post photos when I can. I found my USB2.0 CF reader was damaged, so I have
to use USB 1.0 direct to my camera to read images until I fix the reader.