Canadian Discount Airline Tickets : Cheap Amsterdam Flights.
Canadian Discount Airline Tickets
- A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- of or relating to Canada or its people
- A piece of paper or small card that gives the holder a certain right, esp. to enter a place, travel by public transport, or participate in an event
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- A certificate or warrant, in particular
- (ticket) a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- A method of getting into or out of (a specified state or situation)
- (ticket) provide with a ticket for passage or admission; "Ticketed passengers can board now"
Canadian War Museum
A photo of the Canadian War Museum and downtown Ottawa taken with a camera attached to a kite string. Shot looks best viewed Large. I took about 50 photos at this location and I think the camera died (with a low battery indicator) after about shot five which, of course, I didn't realize until I had the camera back down to earth. I tried what I thought were new batteries with the same result. I was quite disappointed though I was VERY happy to come away with this one. The batteries tested fine when I got home...maybe the cold? It was about 8 degrees Celsius (47 F).
While in the gift shop, I tried on a few choice "Canadian" items. (Ironically most were made in China). At least I am the one thing genuinely Canadian in this picture!