Silver Cross Pram Wheels - Dmv Behind The Wheel Driving Test.
Silver Cross Pram Wheels
- Silver Cross is a British manufacturer of wheeled baby transport, and is traditionally associated with large, four-wheel baby carriages that featured wooden bodies and leaf spring suspension.
- ('???????? ???????') - wears the badge on a ribbon on the left chest.
- The Memorial Cross (Croix du Souvenir), often known as the Silver Cross, is a Canadian medal awarded to the mother, widow, widower, or next of kin of any member of the Canadian Forces who loses his or her life in active service, including peacekeeping, and other such international operations.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A flat-bottomed sailboat
- baby buggy: a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- A pram or pramm describes a type of shallow-draught flat-bottomed ship.
- A small, flat-bottomed rowboat for fishing
- Pram are an experimental band who formed in the Balsall Heath/Moseley area of Birmingham, England in 1990.
Royal Oak.....Harlesden...circa 1973...
........Royal Oak, 95, High Street, Harlesden, London NW10 4TS ....... this view taken sometime in the early 1970's......judging by the ........young woman pushing a baby carriage, a Silver Cross probably, ........but don't quote me, as I did only a bit of pram pushing with my ........two children on board, back in early 1980's. ........The young mother is all togged up in her long boots, ........and with a feather cut to her hair (think of Olivia Newton-John). ........this and other views like it came into my ownership via ........J Walter Thompson.....an advertising agency.... ........I would think that they are from the 1960's and 1970's and ........as such are valid as relics of a bygone age..... ........all scanned from 35mm transparencies.....enjoy..... N.B. -notes on the pram- ........Since William Wilson wheeled out the first coach-built model ........from his Yorkshire workshop at Silver Cross Street, Leeds in .......1877, generations have given their children a daily look at the ........world from prams and pushchairs bearing the Silver Cross ........logo.
Mother and child sept 1953
My mother's sister Joyce and my cousin Nicholas. Uncle Alan was busy making his mark in local government as an accountant and hence the fancy pants Silver Cross pram. I think we had an orange crate on old bike wheels. Nicholas retains his pleasure in the finer things of life to this day.Imagine tring to heft that loy into the back of car, or onto a bus.