Welcome Sophomore Class
Welcome Campolindo parents and students. This is start of an exciting time for all of us. We invite you to use this site as a resource to stay connected to the Campolindo community, including resources, activities, and more.
Rebecca & Dan Cushing
Linda & Andy Hubbell
Roxanna & Martin Jackman
Sophomore Class News
Welcome to Sophomore Year,
Thank you for your support of our Class. We couldn't do it without you!
Please save the following dates :
- August 30th: Sophomore Football concessions
- September 12th: Back to School night and Class meeting
- October 4th: Homecoming T-shirt orders due
- October 12th: Sophomore Parent Social
Join us for our Sophomore Class meeting after Back-To-School Night
Thursday, September 12th, 8:25pm
We will meet in the Library immediately following 7th period.
Meet your class advisors, class officers, and learn more about our planned
activities for the upcoming year(s). We will also have information packets
for you if you missed us at Cougar Day. Hope to see you there!
Upcoming Sophomore Class Fundraisers - Mark Your Calendars!
Join us for our Parent Social & Fundraiser:
• Saturday, October 12th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Please join us for our Fun Fall social event!
It's a Mexican Fiesta at the Tataseo Home, 49 Merrill Circle North, Moraga
Don't miss this opportunity to have a great evening mingling and meeting with the other parents in our class.
We had nearly 100 in attendance last year and we certainly put the FUN in fundraising! OLE!
Click here for more details on how to RSVP and reserve your spot. (10/14)
Join us for our Restaurant Fundraisers - so easy, so helpful for our class!
• TABLE 24 OR BARBACOA - Theatre Square, Orinda
Tuesday, September 17, lunch and dinner, dine-in OR take-out!
Just mention, "Campo Class of 2016" for our class to receive 10%! (9/17)
• TANGELO - Rheem Shopping Center, Moraga
Friday, September 27, 2:30pm - close
Swing by for some frozen yogurt after school or anytime that evening
Just say, "Campo Class of 2016 rocks!" and we will receive 10%! (9/27)
• PAXTI'S PIZZA - Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette
Tuesday, October 22, All day, lunch and dinner
Dine-in, take out or delivery. (No secret password required)
CLASS OF 2016 RECEIVES 10% OF THE DAY'S TOTAL RECEIPTS!
SPREAD THE WORD ... this will be a HUGE help to our class! (10/22)
Click here to print a flier.
Purchase your Sophomore Class Homecoming T-shirt:
• It's a Campo tradition! Each class has their own student-designed t-shirt to
wear during homecoming week. Order deadline is October 4th.
Only pre-orders will be filled. Show your class spirit and order yours today!
T-shirts are $18 each. All proceeds go to our Class of 2016. (10/4)
Click here to order.
Order a Stadium Chair:
• Campo Stadium Chairs are perfect for all of your Fall sports viewing, great for grandparents and gifts!
Super comfortable and extremely sturdy, these chairs are built to last! And, they also help our class!
Supplies are limited. Don't be disappointed, reserve your chair today by emailing Sandy Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org. $65 each. Free delivery available. We also have die-cast metal Campo license plates for just $5. (Ongoing.)
Sophomore Class Advisors
- Robyn & Rob Bowen, 254-326, email@example.com
- Sandy Carver, 284-1660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca & Dan Cushing, 377-5733, email@example.com
- Michelle & Joe Goldsmith, 254-6566, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda & Andy Hubbell, 376-6215, email@example.com
- Roxanna & Martin Jackman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophomore Class Officers
- President, Fiona Stewart
- Vice President, Cameron Atwood
- Secretary, Oliver Ousterman
- Treasurer, Katie Erickson
- Social Secretary, Julia Kaufmann
Where Do the Funds Go?
Money earned from all of our fundraising efforts support social activities for our class throughout the year with the largest portion of the funds being accrued toward reducing the costs of Senior Ball (which we have already begun working on!) Funds raised will also go toward most of our Senior year activities including Senior Breakfast, Senior BBQ, Senior/Faculty Softball BBQ, Boomers Fieldtrip, Senior Parent Night, Flowers for every senior for Baccalaureate (Senior Reflection), Senior Ball (venue, caterer, decorations, band and transportation), Flowers and all the chairs for graduation, as well as Senior Awards. Your generous support is greatly needed and much appreciated!
Don't miss out on important announcements! Stay connected to your students and Campolindo through email. Announcements for future upcoming events will appear in the Campo Bulletin and will occasionally be sent to our Class of 2016 distribution list via email. Make sure you are signed up on our email list to stay current on all the Sophomore dates and news.
There are a few different email lists you can join all at once, including:
Class of...2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
Like us on Facebook at Campolindo Class of 2016!