Roll up porch shades. Large drapery grommet
Roll Up Porch Shades
- form into a cylinder by rolling; "Roll up the cloth"
- get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
- arrive in a vehicle: "He rolled up in a black Mercedes"
- A shadow or area of darkness
- The darker part of a picture
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Comparative darkness and coolness caused by shelter from direct sunlight
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- A covered shelter projecting in front of the entrance of a building
- A veranda
- a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
- A vestibule is a lobby, entrance hall, or passage between the entrance and the interior of a building.
- In television broadcasting, the front porch is a brief (about 1.5 microsecond) period inserted between the end of each transmitted line of picture and the leading edge of the next line sync pulse.
porch in progress
there used to be a swing hanging on this side of the porch, which i really liked, but it wasn't getting much use, so we put a table there instead. i also got the roll-up shade, to block the afternoon sun. i'm going to paint the table black (couldn't do it today because of the rain), get a bench for the far end, and find some chairs, so i can put these two back in the dining room. on the right is a cooler that was made by a guy in texas (a friend of one of my neighbors). there are at least five of these coolers on my street. 08.15.10
A wave is rolling
56. 365 september 36, 2007 I've recently picked up some new music, Innocence Mission, Jeremy Larson, and Animal Collective's new album, Strawberry Jam. (which I have yet to listen to) the sunnies are from the batch of glasses I ordered off of Ebay. See...this is why I didn't want to learn how to use it at all. "Buy it now" is the DEVIL.
See also: awning replacement partscustom drapery patternschandeliers with lamp shadesreclaimed shutterscanopy for a bedcotton duck drapesrollaway shuttersboat canopy framesblinds videoblackout bamboo shades