Polycarbonate canopy - Lightweight canopy - Ceiling mount drapes
- A plastic material with greater impact strength than acrylic. Examples of trade names for polycarbonate include Makrolon and Lexan.
- A synthetic resin in which the polymer units are linked through carbonate groups, including many molding materials and films
- Polycarbonates, commonly known by the trademarked name Lexan, are a particular group of thermoplastic polymers. They are easily worked, moulded, and thermoformed. Because of these properties, polycarbonates find many applications.
- Any of a range of polymers of aromatic carbonates; they are used to make light, flexible alternatives to glass. Abbreviation: PC
- A rooflike projection or shelter
- cover with a canopy
- An ornamental cloth covering hung or held up over something, esp. a throne or bed
- Something hanging or perceived as hanging over a person or scene
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
Norwich Market, UK
Colt provided a system of motorised polycarbonate canopies to open in fair weather and close in poor weather, controlled by a Colt ICS 4-Link control system. Each canopy was sub-assembled in the Colt factory and moved to site for final assembly.
Canopy Polycarbonate Biru
kanopi lengkung stainlis bertingkat bahan: pipa stainlis diameter 0,75''x1,2mm pipa stainlis diameter 0.5''x1,2mm pipa stainlis diameter 2''x1.8mm polycarbonat ktebelan 5mm warna biru finising poles mengkilat harga;Rp 550/meter perseg
See also: black blinds for windowsoutdoor swing canopy covervoile blindshoneycomb shades energy efficiencylamp shades babyduette cellular shadesphoto lamp shadesredi shade easy touch cellularlight shade shadekevlar hurricane shutters