Come and join us at Campbelltown U3A
We are a social group learning and sharing our own knowledge and life experiences. You may wish to attend one of our courses, give one of your own or go on an outing with us. The choices are many and varied.
U3A is a very congenial environment where many friends are made and old friendships renewed. You will be pleased to know that no qualifications are required and no certificates are presented.
Enrolments can be made at our volunteer office during office hours or by post with the appropriate fee enclosed (cheque or EFT direct deposit).
Our 2017 Prospectus is now available. For full information, visit our Prospectus Page here. The Enrolment & Registration Form for 2017 is also available. For full information, please visit the page here.
Wanted for 2017: Tutors / Leaders for the following courses
- Reading Music
- Electronic Keyboard
- Languages for Beginners: Spanish | German | Indonesian | Chinese - each with an emphasis on communicating while travelling.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) direct deposit can be made prior to enrolment. If using this method, please attach a printout of transaction details to your enrolment form. Please click here for details.
Outings for 2017 - Terms 1 & 2
Two Outings are planned for each term. The following have been planned for Terms 1 & 2 in 2017. You will find full details for each of these outings on our Outings page.
- The David Roche Gallery, 241 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide on Friday 10 February. ($17)
- Heysen - The Cedars, Heysen Road, Hahndorf on Friday 31 March. ($7)
- Advanced Plastic Recycling, Lot 9, 500 Churchill Road, Kilburn on Friday 19 May. (Free)
- State Library Tour - Make Yourself at Home, North Terrace, Adelaide on Friday 23 June. (Free)
Our volunteer office is open for visits or phone calls during term time on:
Wednesday & Thursday 9:15 am - 11:15 am
Marchant Community Centre, 338 Gorge Road, Athelstone SA 5076 (Bus Stop 35)
Postal: PO Box 359, Campbelltown SA 5074
Web : www.u3acampbelltownsa.org.au
- easy to use form
U3A Campbelltown acknowledges
the support of the Campbelltown City Council (SA) and
the South Australia State Government (Department of State Development) through