Seller related questions:
1) How can I become a seller at the next children's consignment sale?
2) I have sold in this sale in the past, will my seller number be the same as previous years?
3) Can I sell other items that are not for children or maternity?
4) Is there any charge or fee to sell in this event?
5) What percentage of the profits do I make on my sales?
6) What types of items can I sell at this event?
7) If my items do not sell can I have them returned to me?
8) If I do not want to sell, can I donate the items to the UMW to sell?
Buyer related questions:
1) Can I return or exchange an item once I have made a purchase?
2) What methods of payment do you accept for purchases?
3) Where is the entrance to the sale?
4) Can I bring my own bag to shop with?
5) What is the layout of the rooms for the sale, and where will I find certain items?
6) Is there an elevator to get downstairs with my stroller?
7) I found an item that does not have a ticket on it, is it for sale?
8) What are your hours of operation?
9) I heard there was a time during the sale that items would be available at 50% off. When does this happen?
10) Do you check for product recalls?
1) How can I volunteer to help with the event?
2) I am not able to volunteer for the two days of the sale, is there some other time or some other way I can support this event?
3) What places do you donate the unsold items to after the sale?
4) Is there a way I can make comments or provide feedback on the sale?