Cctv Underwater Camera. Ubuntu Usb Camera Support.
Cctv Underwater Camera
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A device for recording visual images in the form of photographs, movie film, or video signals
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- Closed-circuit television
- Closed Circuit TeleVision
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
- Abbreviation for closed-circuit television. An arrangement in which programs are directly transmitted to specific users and not broadcast to the general public.
The fish ladder at Pitlochry Dam. Associated with the dam on Loch Faskally at Pitlochry, part of the Tummel Hydro-Electric Power Scheme, the Pitlochry Fish Ladder was completed in 1951 in response to a 1943 Act of Parliament which laid a duty on the North of Scotland Hydro-Electric Board to avoid damaging the stocks of fish on rivers and in lochs used as part of its power schemes. Comprising thirty-four pools linked by underwater pipes and strung out along a length of 310m (339 yards), the fish ladder was built alongside Pitlochry Power Station to allow breeding salmon to swim around the dam from the River Tummel up into Loch Faskally and on to their spawning grounds. Each pool is 50cm (1.6 feet) higher than the last and the fish are attracted into the system by a continuous water discharge from the reservoir. The fish are prevented from entering the power station intake or outflow by underwater mesh screens. Three larger pools allow the fish to rest during the arduous ascent and one of these has a glass wall providing an observation chamber for visitors to watch the fish, together with a small exhibition, fish counter and CCTV camera to improve the view.
TV monitor underwater, the camera on the outside is filming me
Similar posts: hidden camera dvr lamp colornaaptol pen cameracamera shop boltonhire camera lensesthe new polaroid camerapentax digital camera reviewsmini dv hd camerainfrared camera lightsmall 35mm camerahidden camera in honeymoon in india