Pentax optio ws80 waterproof digital camera review - Cheapest camera shop - Panasonic camera firmware update
Pentax Optio Ws80 Waterproof Digital Camera Review
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- The Pentax Optio series is a line of consumer digital cameras manufactured by Pentax Corporation. It is one of the earliest mass-market examples of a digital point-and-shoot camera, and encompasses the bulk of Pentax's lower-end camera sales.
- Impervious to water
- Not liable to be washed away by water
- any fabric impervious to water
- rainproof: not permitting the passage of water
- make watertight; "Waterproof the coat"
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
Pentax Optio W60 Waterproof Camera
This is the replacement camera of Kodak V705. I did think about Olympus ?1030SW, but what made me choose W60 is that the lens is nearly in centre, instead of the lens at the right top. I had used some thin compact cameras like Cybershot T series, FinePix Z series but I always saw someone touching the lens when holding with both hands, and somehow it is easier to frame things if the lens is in centre than at the corner of the body. Oh, I wanted a in-camera panorama stitching and I keep using the same SD memory card that I have used with V705. All xD picture cards are occupied by my Fujifilm cameras!
Pentax Optio i-10
Not bad for $79.00USD. The old Insignia died after having the pixels got knocked out of her one too many times.....I miss that Insignia.
Similar posts: kidizoom video camerakey fob hidden cameracanon camera digitalcovert hidden camerahow to use slr digital cameranikon compact digital camerapanasonic network camera setupleica camera batterybest digital camera under 100 dollars