TILES AND CARPET KENYA - HORSE EXERCISE RUG - SUNDANCE CARPET.
Tiles And Carpet Kenya
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- (tile) a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- Cover (something) with tiles
- (tile) cover with tiles; "tile the wall and the floor of the bathroom"
- Arrange (two or more windows) on a computer screen so that they do not overlap
- (tile) a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- (kenyan) a native or inhabitant of Kenya
- A country in East Africa, on the Indian Ocean; pop. 32,021,000; capital, Nairobi; languages, Swahili (official), English (official), and Kikuyu
- a republic in eastern Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1963; major archeological discoveries have been made in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya
- (kenyan) of or relating to or characteristic of Kenya or its people; "Kenyan mountains"
December 8, 2007 - Kenya. Love the hat.
December 9, 2007 - Kenya
Related topics: berber carpetsmobile rugged printerscarpet cleaning cummingbeautiful rugsbathroom rugs and shower curtainsorganic carpetingenvironmental carpet tilecarpet washer rentalfive star carpet