- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- drink wine
- An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of specified other fruits or plants
- a red as dark as red wine
- An alcoholic drink made from fermented grape juice
- Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
- a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- An alcoholic drink made from yeast-fermented malt flavored with hops
- Any of several other fermented drinks
- "Beer" is the fifth episode of the BBC sitcom Blackadder II, the second series of Blackadder, which was set in Elizabethan England from 1558 to 1603.
calories in wine vs beer - Head Rush
Head Rush Can Bong
Why must we be forced to bong beer from bottles or funnels? Why not let the beer drinker decide? I want a world where people don't have to be ashamed for showing up to parties with canned beer anymore. I want a world where bottles and cans can work together in drinking harmony. Well my friends, you now have a choice! Let your canned beer join the party! It can empty any 12 ounce can in less than 3 seconds. It is very easy to use, simply open the can , and snap it on. It is a gravity powered beverage dispensing system.
Wine and cheese tasting @ Strewn Winery
The next winery we visited is Strewn. It is a smaller winery, but I thought their wines are quite excellent. They also read my mind (or maybe the wife did when she signed us up for this) and offered a wine and cheese tasting. Five cheeses with five wines. All all of them were ice wines but what the heck.
Wine bottles isolated on white