Calories in jumbo egg - What is the best weight loss plan
Calories In Jumbo Egg
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Jumbo is the name of an Alternative rock band from Monterrey, Mexico.
- Jumbo is a single released in 1968 by English band Bee Gees.
- A very large person or thing
- A very large airliner (originally and specifically a Boeing 747)
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; "a jumbo jet"; "jumbo shrimp"
- An oval or round object laid by a female bird, reptile, fish, or invertebrate, usually containing a developing embryo. The eggs of birds are enclosed in a chalky shell, while those of reptiles are in a leathery membrane
- animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- An infertile egg, typically of the domestic hen, used for food
- coat with beaten egg; "egg a schnitzel"
- The female reproductive cell in animals and plants; an ovum
- throw eggs at
Wholewheat Blueberry Muffin
For the CSA this week: 5 cups whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons salt 1 stick unsalted butter 2 cups raw sugar 4 duck eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 cups sour cream 3 cups wild blueberries Raw sugar for sprinkling on top Mix dry ingredients, set aside. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs on at a time, then the vanilla and sour cream. Add the dry ingredients, mix only until smooth. Fold in fruit. Let batter sit in icebox for an hour or more for whole grains to absorb liquid. (I do overnight.) Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes. Makes a dozen jumbo muffins. 20g whole grains, 221 calories, 5g fat, 5g protein, 26 complex carbohydrates, 16g sugar, 3g dietary fiber, 43 mg cholestorol, 297 mg sodium, 141 mg potassium, 49RE vitamin A, 2mg vitamin C, 2mg iron, 73 mg calcium, 166 mg phosphorus. (Sort of from King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Cookbook, but they called for white whole wheat and all purpose flour, I used all whole wheat, plus duck eggs. No one ever calls for duck eggs!)
Jumbo, the friendly 35-year-old African elephant at Henley lake, Masterton with the Loritz Circus's Out Of Africa show,
Related topics: calories in a calzonehow many calories does reading burnwhat foods are low in fat14 day weight lossloosing weight to fastdoes green tea promote weight lossthe food with the most calories