Glass Roses Flowers - Relles Florists - Spring Plants And Flowers.
Glass Roses Flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Make rosy
- (rose) of something having a dusty purplish pink color; "the roseate glow of dawn"
- (rose) any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- (rose) blush wine: pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
bobby pin duo - pink vintage German glass cabochon rose small pin
Set of two bobby pins, both in antique brass finish. One bobby pin has an oval settings embellished with a German vintage glass pink cabochon. The cabochon is oval and very detailed with raised dots. The second bobby pin is smaller and has a resin light pink rose attached to it. The cabochon measure 18mm x 25mm and the pin it is attached to, about 2.5 inches (6.3 cm) long. The smaller bobby pin measures about 2in (5cm). You will receive this set gift wrapped in a very cute box (3 1/16" x 2 1/8" x 1") with ribbon. For more details visit The Pin Shop on etsy.
"Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume." -Arthur Miller-