- The University of Calicut is an affiliating university in the southern state of Kerala in India. It is situated in Thenjipalam, in the district of Malappuram with a number of off-campus centres in neighbouring districts.
- A final score, mark, or placing in a sporting event or examination
- leave: have as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
- consequence: a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
- issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.); end; "result in tragedy"
- A consequence, effect, or outcome of something
- An item of information obtained by experiment or some other scientific method; a quantity or formula obtained by calculation
Buildings across the street are part of the University in Kozhikode. Calicut and Kozhikode are one and the same city - one is the british name the other the Indian name...I think calicut is the british name because they now use Kozhikode.
sio kerala calicut university