FRENCH NURSERY DECOR : 80'S THEME DECORATIONS.
French Nursery Decor
- greenhouse: a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions
- A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere
- A place where young children are cared for during the working day; a nursery school
- a child's room for a baby
- A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare. It is a pre-school education institution; part of early childhood education.
- A room in a house for the special use of young children
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
Hi Bug - Framed hand-stitched piece - nursery - kid room
Here is a sweet little hand-stitched bug that will make a great addition to a nursery, kid's room or play room! This cute little bug is hand-stitched using variegated floss in traditional cross stitches with french knot accents. The fabric is mounted onto layered papers in pale blue and peach and placed into a 5" X 7" white wooden frame. The frame can be hung or stood up. (see last picture). There is no glass or plastic in the frame opening.
I'm sleeping door hanger
I designed and hand embroidered this hanging piece in silk ribbon, cotton embroidery floss and yarn. The fabric is lavender dupioni silk. I made the sheep's bodies from white yarn in French knots.
See also: ideas for decorating a teenagers roomgothic interior decoratingapartment decorating ideas photoswestern stars decordecor window filmrooms decorations ideasdecorative artist book club1970's home decorbeach themed decor