DECORATING BATHROOM PHOTOS. COUNTRY DECORATING PICTURES. ENTRYWAY DECORATING IDEAS
Decorating Bathroom Photos
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A room containing a toilet
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A photo finish
- The Photos were a British new wave band fronted by Wendy Wu, who had a top 5 album in the UK in 1980.
- (Photo (American magazine)) PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- (photo) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
I wonder if an author would be pleased to know that his or her book cover is decorating the bathroom at Powells?
This is the bathroom. We decorated it. I painted the walls. It gives it a calm sand grain beach feel to it.
See also: cowboy party decordecorating toddler girl roompurple nursery decoroutdoor room decorcurtains decorationdesigner home decor fabricsold hollywood home decorlittle mermaid decoration