Tuscan Wedding Decor - Princess Theme Decorations - Asian Inspired Decorating.
Tuscan Wedding Decor
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- Of or relating to Tuscany, its inhabitants, or the form of Italian spoken there, which is the standard variety taught to foreign learners
- a resident of Tuscany
- Relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture resembling the Doric but lacking all ornamentation
- of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
tuscan wedding decor - Live Lavender
Live Lavender Plant in 4" Clay Washpot
Native to warm southern European areas, Provence Lavender is one of the most versatile and oldest herbs around, having been used for thousands of years around the Mediterranean Sea region. Lavender can be used in fragrant potpourri's, numerous recipes and flavorings, as well as the oil being extracted for aromatherapy, perfumes and medications. Beautiful velvety soft foliage takes on a silver grey tone in full sun with bright indigo blue flower spikes emerging in spring. Place in bright well lit areas, let soil dry between waterings. Can be kept in bright sunny indoor areas during brief periods of time but prefers to be outside long-term. Bring a piece of Tuscany into your home!
Tuscan Faux Finish
Tuscan faux finish by Phoenix Arizona faux finishers experienced in all styles of faux finishing and decorative painting.
TVR Tuscan (Vorob'evy gory, Moscow) camera: Zenit ET with Industar 61-L/3-MC lense film: kodak profoto 135