Christmas Theme Decorations - Christmas Garage Door Decorations - Primitive Style Decor.
Christmas Theme Decorations
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
step 1: assemble the decorations
Weeeeee! Dad decided to buy our very first Christmas tree. We went to the Concourse @ Bugis and got a lovely 5-foot (artificial) Douglas Fir. We browsed for ages and finally settled on a gold theme. The tree & decorations were expensive! Amazing thing was I bumped into an old friend, who turned out to be selling the Christmas wares for her uncle, so we got additional discount through her. So happy! After much browsing, we finally settled on stars, snowmen, angels, ribbon, lights, baubles, flowers and pine cones. Pretty pretty... Once we got home, I started to fix up the tree...
December 11. The Divisional Christmas party was this afternoon. Before I left, I took a picture of some of the decorations -- the Christmas tree, and a chair where earlier in the evening Santa had been sitting talking to some of faculty and staff children. (My friend and colleague's young son whispered a secret to me about about Santa: "It's really XXX's daddy!" -- my other colleague.) 50/52? At the foot of the tree is some food and other items people brought with them, which will be donated to a local food pantry. Theme: Helping Hands
Similar posts: outhouse bathroom decorbohemian vintage decorarabian party decorationsdecorating office cubiclesroom decorating inspirationbook decorating ideasbirthday cake decorating ideas for boystable decoration for party