French country rooster decor - Whimsical wall decor.
French Country Rooster Decor
- Large, solid, simple furniture and a primary color scheme of reds, blues, and bright yellows. Sometimes called French Provincial.
- A rooster, or a cock, is a male chicken (Gallus gallus) with the female being called a hen. Immature male chickens of less than a year's age are called cockerels. The oldest term is "cock," from Old English coc. It is sometimes replaced by the term "cockerel" in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- cock: adult male chicken
- Rooster is the self-titled debut album by English indie rock band Rooster. Released on 24 January 2005, the album reached number three on the UK Albums Chart and spawned four commercially successful singles, two of which peaked in the top-ten of the UK Singles Chart.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
Vintage Hoda Metal Fighting Cocks Roosters 60's/70's Wall Decor Rare Green
A great set of vintage Hoda fighting cocks to hang on the wall. Pair of roosters in rare 60's green with gold shadowing. Size is about 8" tall and 10 -12" long. Some paint loss, I think they have hung outside, original hangers intact but a bit rusty. Perfect for "Country French" look too!
Rooster made from colored tempered glass. He's surrounded by marble tiles I cut with wheeled nippers. 20 inches.
Similar posts: birthday decorations for kidssurf decorating ideaskitchen island decorflower garden decorspa decorationvintage style decoratingdecorative wall platebeach wedding decoration ideasrustic christmas decorating ideas