Mag Wheel Center Cap : Nardi Steering Wheel Wood : Used Wheel Spacers
Mag Wheel Center Cap
- [[Image:Center Cap.JPG|thumb|right|225px|Ford Explorer Center Cap (1999 - 2001), shown mounted to a cast aluminum wheel. ]]
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- (Mag Wheels) Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
mag wheel center cap - American Racing
American Racing Casino (Series AR683) Chrome - 16 X 7 Inch Wheel
With its split, five spoke design, the American Racing AR683 Casino wheel takes classic styling to a new level. High luster triple chrome plated finish and unique rivet details around the lip sets this wheel apart in a crowd. One-piece chrome plated aluminum with center cap and a two year finish and a lifetime structural warranty. Since 1956, American Racing Equipment has been a driving force in the aftermarket wheel industry. Today’s American Racing still prides itself on the mission that began when drag racing innovator Romeo Palamides teamed up with J.O. Ellison, a San Francisco machine shop owner, to design and craft high strength-to-weight ratio racing wheels for his dragster. From the golden age of hot rodding to today’s street enthusiast, American Racing is reinventing the way wheels are viewed from classics to new trend-setting styles.
badge center cap
Found on a Volvo 262 Bertone Coupe, this is a large center cap for a set of rims which have spokes. The inside of this part is threaded and is used to hold the wheel on instead of lugnuts
Custom center caps-Dan's 66 Plymouth
Custon center caps made of stainless steel by Rapid Production Tooling Berthoud, CO
mag wheel center cap
Don't be fooled by cheap, poor quality imitations or replicas when you can buy these genuine factory wheels, which is what your car truly deserves anyway! Using the best chrome plating technology available today, these wheels went through our stringent 18 step process and the result is a super lustrous show quality finish that will make your neighbors ask where you got them. Always wanted chrome wheels but dealership prices seem outrageous? Your neighborhood dealer wants to charge as much as 60% more for the same exact set. In fact, we already supply many dealers with our chrome factory wheels, so why not get them direct from the source and save! Center caps may vary slightly from photos based on availability. Lug nuts, tires and tire pressure sensors are not included. Please read our FAQ and Customer Help pages for more information and contact details. All fitment is the customer's responsibility - read all measurements carefully!