||C7-660-16 "Back in Black" T-Shirts
A special version of the "Back in Black" promo t-shirt is available for C7-660-16 Wood Badge participants. This shirt can be ordered here. At times during the Wood Badge course, we will be wearing activity uniforms (2 are included in your registration fee). You can also wear "Back in Black" shirts during this time as an alternative.
What to Bring
The first weekend you will be sleeping indoors in a bunk equipped building so there is no need for tents.
The second weekend will be an outdoor experience. A list of additional items for the second weekend will be provided during the first weekend.
- Official Scout uniform(s) for your current Scouting position (Note: A complete uniform includes the official shirt; shorts, long pants, skirts, or culottes; socks; and belt. A neckerchief and slide will be provided.)
- Shoes or hiking boots
- Under garments
- Sleep wear
- Sleeping bag or sheets / blankets
- Towels and washcloths
Please bring a day pack. You will not have time to return to your sleeping area during the day and evening. This pack should contain the following:
- Windbreaker or light jacket
- Rain gear (poncho or rain suit)
- Insect repellent
- Medication in labeled containers
- Pens, pencils, notebooks
- Flashlight or head lamp with spare batteries
- Water Bottle or Canteen
- Change of shoes
- Moccasins / camp slippers
- Shower footwear
- Sun glasses
- Religious book(s)
- Camp songs, skits, etc.
- Pocket knife or multitool
- Leather or wood items for branding
- Cash or checks for the Wood Badge Trading Post