How the Lending Library works
- A person requests to borrow a particular item from a local Monthly Meeting for no more than three months time.
- Borrowers agree to use material solely for the purpose of teaching religious education and not to distribute them to anyone else.
- The Monthly Meeting mails material to the requestor or notifies them in case the requested item is not currently available.
- BYM RE Committee reimburses local Meetings for mailing the material.
- The borrower is responsible for mailing material back to the local Meeting at the end of the lending period.
Interested in adding your own list of resources to lend? Please contact theClerk
of the BYM Religious Education Committee or thewebsite administrator