DESIGNER WATCH WOMEN. TODDLER WRIST WATCHES
Designer Watch Women
- Upscale and fashionable
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- An adult human female
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A female worker or employee
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
Westclox Purse Watch, c.1934
Made of Bakelite in USA circa 1934. It was supposed to fit elegantly into women's purses and handbags. It also has a metal stand for tabletop use. Designed by DeVaulchier & Blow and part of the MOMA collection.
The pink onee I want the pink one
Perfect mix of black an pink I'm in love magazine scan or found
See also: mens timex watchesrotary watch repairtag watches for salebulova watch braceletblack watch menluxury watch brandinvicta sunday run watchwatch sons of anarchy episode 2