TIMEX LADIES INDIGLO WATCH. NARMI RIBBON WATCH FACES.
Timex Ladies Indiglo Watch
- Indiglo is a brand name of Indiglo Corporation, solely owned by Timex for licensing purposes. Timex electroluminescent lamps, branded Indiglo, were introduced through Kmart in 1992 in the Ironman watch line. The technology is comparable to the Illuminator technology used by Casio.
- An informal, often brusque, form of address to a woman
- (lady) a woman of the peerage in Britain
- A women's public toilet
- (lady) a polite name for any woman; "a nice lady at the library helped me"
- A woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference)
- (lady) dame: a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
- timex is a Unix utility tool, most commonly used in the measurement of duration of shell processes. It is also used to measure process data and system activity. The tool appears in IBM's AIX version of Unix and the Solaris Operating System from Sun Microsystems.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a small portable timepiece
Indiglo alarm clock
This is a Timex Indiglo night light alarm clock I picked up second hand about in the summer of 1998. It makes a weird high pitched whine when you hit the snooze/light button.
Timex Indiglo. I had to start using the watch my brother gave me after I lost my Timex Expedition, which I had purchased specifically for nursing school clinicals.
See also: authentic watches reviewsatomic wrist watchesnixon scout leather watchwatch free full length movies online without downloadingwatch radio free roscoe onlineceramic black watchwatch ncis episodes season 1armitron watch directionscitizen watch promasterblack relic watch