COOKWORKS SLOW COOKER MANUAL. SICILIAN ALMOND COOKIES
Cookworks Slow Cooker Manual
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- Of or done with the hands
- Using or working with the hands
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- a small handbook
Cookworks 3.5 litre slow cooker - ?5 (with instruction manual and recipe book)
Related topics: diabetic cookie recipes freesunbeam slow cooker recipe bookhow to cook chicken breast in the ovenelectronic cookerhawkins pressure cooker price in indiawhat temperature to cook a turkeyslow cooker chicken rice casseroleinstalling cooker hoodst fal expert cook 10 piece cookware setvanilla christmas cookies