Medical equipment dealers in india - Equipment finance group - Brian goalie equipment
Medical Equipment Dealers In India
- Charges for the purchase of equipment used in providing medical services and care. Examples include monitors, x-ray machines, whirlpools.
- any medical equipment used to enable mobility and functionality (e.g. wheel chair, hospital bed, traction apparatus, Continuous Positive Air Pressure machines, etc.).
- Medical equipment is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of medical conditions. These devices are usually designed with rigorous safety standards. The medical equipment is included in the category Medical technology.
- (dealer) a firm engaged in trading
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- (dealer) trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- A person who buys and sells drugs
- (dealer) a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
HDR - I'm in india for 2 weeks
See you after 8 october, i will be in rajasthan for holyday, i hope to make good pictures! ciao and good light to everyone!
India at daybreak
sunrise on the maharastra coast in india, scanned from an old slide taken on a nikon pre digital
See also: new holland equipmentused restaurant equipment canadavintage audio equipment for saleindustrial kitchen equipmentused workout equipmentfree sports equipmenttest equipment distributor