Red Light Therapy Before And After : Physical Therapy Exam Review : Manual Therapy Australia.
Red Light Therapy Before And After
- Light therapy or phototherapy consists of exposure to daylight or to specific wavelengths of light using lasers, light-emitting diodes, fluorescent lamps, dichroic lamps or very bright, full-spectrum light—by a so-called light box.
- used in the treatment of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and other conditions. Exposes the eyes to light of appropriate intensity and duration and at the appropriate time of day to effect the timing, duration and quality of sleep.
- a treatment for various disorders including seasonal affective disorder, depression, hypersomnia, and delayed phase sleep disorder. It involves properly timed exposure to bright light to promote a normal sleep-wake cycle and decrease sleep disturbances.
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
red light therapy before and after - Sirius Aurora
Sirius Aurora Light Therapy System
SIRIUS AURORA is a handheld light therapy system that employs LED light therapy technology: a noninvasive, low-level, non-thermal light energy. LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes that give off energy in the form of light. They are compact, durable, powerful, bright, efficient, and last up to 10,000 hours. Light therapy is the application of light energy for therapeutic purposes. It is quickly becoming recognized as one of the safest, fastest, and most affordable treatment methodologies for various dermatological problems. It is non-invasive, safe for all skin types, uses no lasers, injections, chemicals, or surgery. SIRIUS AURORA is the only handheld light therapy system with 3 interchangeable treatment panels for aging, acne, and hyperpigmentation. Intended specifically for home use, it was developed to be easy to use and user-friendly. With features such as portability, long-lasting and durable treatment panels, continuous and pulsating modes, timer, automatic shutdown, large treatment surface area, and modular design, it offers unparalleled safety, convenience, and value. With continuous usage, you may be able to obtain far better results than with conventional skincare products. Sirius Aurora Light Therapy System includes: * Light Therapy Device * 660nm & 880nm Red & Infrared Treatment Panel * 415nm Blue Treatment Panel * 525nm Green Treatment Panel * 100-240V Universal Power Supply Adapter81%
Back in the 30's light therapy was all about getting strapped up in a so called sweatbox having your skinn exposed to light.
I think photography is my kind of lighttherapy