Freezer Divider. Indesit Baan10 Fridge Freezer.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- splitter: a taxonomist who classifies organisms into many groups on the basis of relatively minor characteristics
- An issue on which opinions are divided
- A person or thing that divides a whole into parts
- a person who separates something into parts or groups
- partition: a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- A screen or piece of furniture that divides a room into two parts
My Gear and Bags
Finally I did a gear shot. It's not really what's in my bag, more what might be in my bag as the bag and contents varies after selection from this lot to suit each assignment, but will also include cleaning stuff, note books from Moleskine, pens, business cards etc. My film is mostly in the freezer and stays there until required. Spare camera batteries are around somewhere. The Canon F1 and Nikonos are basically retired, only coming out for ceremonial occasions, or very bad weather in the case of the Nikonos. The trouble with bags… The Billingham 225 was bought 20 years ago for the Canon gear, is not quite big enough for what I now carry for street and travel photography, usually the D3 with 135 f2, 28 f2.8, the Leica and sometimes either of the film cameras, but the 445, also bought 20 years ago, is too bulky. The Flipside is too inconvenient and I find the straps rather small for my body – I am not fat! The Eagle Creek is great, lightweight, can hold the street kit using Billingham dividers plus the SB900 in the front pocket and has some modern features like zip pockets for small items and can hold water bottles in end outer pockets also it can attach to the handle of rolling luggage, but it’s aluminium buckles and clips are wearing out and are not replaceable. This leaves the Think Tank Urban Disguise 70 Pro, this is new and seems good, it is rather like a tardis and will even hold the D3 with 70-200 attached, while smaller lenses might get lost within, but the rain cover is useless. Looks like I need another bag! I also have an Elinchrom Studio Flash lighting set with 500 and 2*250 Joule heads, Umbrellas, Soft Box etc, but that is a different story… Oh, with all my cameras staring in the picture, I had to take this with my wife’s camera.
SOLD! I have a 5.0 cu ft. GE Chest Freezer for sale, its used, excellent condition; its space-saving flat back design helps you fit this freezer in tight spots, its divider and removable top rack helps you easy access to the frozen food; its sound is not annoying at all, it is simple to operate, reliable and a great addition to every home. NOW FOR-(#99) ·Deep Freezer-Holds approximately 175 lbs. of frozen food ·Removable basket for easy food organization ·Space-saving flat back design ·Easy-access defrost drain ·Adjustable thermostat control ·Manual defrost ·Power-on indicator light