How to cook brisket in oven - Cook roasted chicken
How To Cook Brisket In Oven
- a cut of meat from the breast or lower chest especially of beef
- The chest of an animal; A cut of meat taken from this area, especially from the section under the first five ribs
- A cut of beef from the lower forequarter, best suited for long-cooking preparations like braising.
- Meat cut from the breast of an animal, typically a cow
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- someone who cooks food
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- A cremation chamber in a Nazi concentration camp
- kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
- (Ovens) The small dome-shaped adobe ovens are used just as the old Dutch ovens of Pennsylvania were used. A fire is built in the oven and when it becomes sufficiently hot the coals are all raked out and the bread put in to bake in the heat.
- An enclosed compartment, as in a kitchen range, for cooking and heating food
- A small furnace or kiln
- An oven is an enclosed compartment for heating, baking or drying. It is most commonly used in cooking and pottery. Ovens used in pottery are also known as kilns. An oven used for heating or for industrial processes is called a furnace or industrial oven.
BBQ brisket lunch
My husband spent the best part of yesterday making the brisket on the grill -- very tender. I made the sides. There was potato salad as well, but putting a cold mayo dish in the thermal lunch jar with warm dishes seemed like a recipe for illness. I lined the top bowl with Press N Seal so as not to damage the bowl when I nuked it.
my beef brisket
I prepared and cooked a meal last Thursday at Joe's. On the menu were chop salad, cornbread, beef brisket, steamed potatos & carrots, and peach cobbler. Here's the 10 lb. brisket in all its glory. Total cook time was 5 hours, mopping every 20 minutes. Took me 7 hours for everything from start to finish. It was so tender!
See also: chewy oatmeal cranberry cookiesold mountain cast iron cookwarecook job ukpanasonic rice cookermarriage records cook countycelebrity chef cookery schoolheating a cooked ham48 inch cooktops