TOP FASHION SHOWS - PARIS FASHION DESIGNER GAME
Top Fashion Shows
- (4. Fashion show) Students walk up and down the middle of the classroom as if it is a catwalk while other people take turns describing what is being worn in a stereotypically fashion show style, e.g.
- (Fashion Show) A formatted fashion show which takes place on a runway, stage or other locations that can house an audience.
- A fashion show is an event put on by a fashion designer to showcase his or her upcoming line of clothing during Fashion Week. Fashion shows debut every season, particularly the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons. This is where the latest fashion trends are made.
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
1966-Fashion Show, skirt and top
Me modeling for a store in Downey, California. This fashion show was to make money for our annual trip to Tempe, Arizona to compete in a baton competition with the Downey Harmonettes (formerly Humphrey Harmonettes).
inferno fashion show
Pic courtesy Miria Moonbeam Inferno fashion show the lovely fashion event we did on "Moolto" sim! Mimmi wears "leopard"
See also: fashion tv magazineuk fashion online storeladies fashion pursesfashion photography mumbaibridesmaid dresses fashiontoronto fashion storescelebrity fashion photosmarilyn monroe fashion spotkids fashion campaignonline fashion shopping in malaysia